Happy New Year to you all :o)
New year, new reading challenges. Yay! I tell myself EVERY single year to read more classics, or to read more books from the “100 you must read before you die” list and I never, EVER do it! As I’m aiming to read 125 books this year I thought I would dedicate 5 from the “classics / 100 you must read before you die” This year I decided that if I write them down once read I can tick them off, hopefully it’ll help me stay on track. Here is what I’ll aim to read this year:
- Great Expectations – Charles Dickens (I have started and stopped this book more times than I care to remember I WILL FINISH IT!)
- Pride and Prejudice – Jane Austen
- Shadow of The Wind – Carlos Ruiz Zafon
- Memoirs of a Geisha – Arthur Golden
- The Great Gatsby – F. Scott Fitzgerald
As I already have ALL of these on my Kindle ready and waiting to be read I have NO excuses however I’ve not read one yet….So wish me luck.
What is your reading challenge for 2015?
Did you complete your 2014 one? I did and am super pleased with myself!