I’m Mrs Ready (well technically not yet BUT I will be once I’m married – but I thought the name apt for a book blog (as it is pronounced Read-y as in read a book -y or as most people would expect it to be spelt Reedy!) anyway glad I cleared that up!)
I’m a 20 something female currently residing in sunny Sydney but originally from Bristol in England.
I’m an massive book geek and will read just about anything I’m not a sci-fi lover, that said I’ve never read one so recommendations welcome :o) I spend most of me free time – when I’m not reading of course! Checking Goodreads and amazon for new books to get stuck into.
I LOVE a good crime, the grittier the better I do however love a good chic-lit and more recently YA too but like I said anything goes. Here are a few of my favourites
- The Ice Man – Phillip Carlo
- To Kill a mockingbird -Harper Lee
- The Kite Runner – Khaled Hossenini
- Marching Powder – Rusty Young
- The Story of a Beautiful Girl – Rachel Simon
- Me Before You – Jojo Moyes
- Forbidden – Tabitha Suzuma
- Before I go to Sleep – SJ Watson
- Into the Darkest Corner – Elizabeth Haynes
- The Flavours of Love – Dorothy Koomson
- Jack Reacher Lee Child
- Robert Hunter – Chris Carter
- Harry Potter – JK Rowling
- Jack Caffery – Mo Hayder
and my go to authors as soon as a new book is out I just HAVE to have it!!
- Chris Carter
- Carole Matthew
- Dorothy Koomson
- Melissa Hill
- Mo Hayder
- Milly Johnson
- Colleen Hoover
- Lee Child
- Heather Guankaur
- Paige Toon
Other than reading I love to eat, I’m a massive social media addict and couldn’t go one day without checking my profile. Also I’m an over user of the exclamation mark! I just love it!!!
Thanks for stopping by.