Hello, Can you believe it’s almost Christmas?
If any of you are looking for some good books to read over the festive period I thought I would write a list (I do LOVE a good list!) of some of my favourite reads from this year. I didn’t want to put too many so I’ve limited it down to 10, which I have to say was harder than I thought when I started this post, having read 120 books thus far. These are in no particular order…
- The Night Stalker – Chris Carter (BUT anything by this man is a favourite!!)
- The One Plus One – JoJo Moyes
- Trouble – Non Pratt
- A Place to Call Home – Carole Matthews
- Sleep Tight – Rachel Abbott
- The Accidental Life of Jessie Jefferson – Paige Toon
- Now you See Me – Sharon Bolton (Lacey Flint Series)
- The Teashop on the Corner – Milly Johnson
- A Single Breath – Lucy Clarke
- Run – Gregg Olsen
How about you can you name your top ten of this year? I’d love to hear them.
*Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all*